Thursday, January 31, 2013

Month 1

Jan 31... 7.5 pounds lost. Gym 10 days since jan 11 (seems longer than that). Intentional exercise 14/20 days. I'll call that a win. Today starts week 4 of my journey -- which, I'll note, has nothing to do with the new year; the calendar was just a coincidence.
Have my gym bag in the car just in case I get there today. Yesterday I changed at work but then was delayed - got to gym but not enough time to work out. So, I went home and walked around the block. Then i met my son's bus and did it again with him. I had no trouble keeping up with him and was reminded that walking in the rain can be fun! We would have gone again had it not been for the sleet mixing in. Fun!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!! You are incredible! Way to go!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete